RDPoesias no Ar! - Lelival da Playlist RADIOJOVEM

Bem-vindo, e-mail é lenivalnunes@hotmail.com

segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2016

The journey of a great Northeastern man to São Paulo-SP - Lenival de Andrade

 The journey of a great Northeastern man to São Paulo-SP
Lenival de Andrade

I will begin telling in verses  here
That long-dreamed adventure
Because fora long time I lived
Crying, but trying to dream up to
These sorrows and joys I felt
I will have to take acrion and assume na attitude

On a fine day by choice
Making grear effort
Since it was lunchtime
With a mixture of joy, sadness and emotion in the heart
I left my dearly beloved hinterland
Using my new big car in that winding lane
Great idea snd great point of view
Starting to get it out og yhe garage
The long awaited trip
From a great Northeastern man to the capital São Paulo.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário